Natriumhydroxide, sodiumhydroxide , caustic soda or caustic soda is a versatile chemical that has many applications.
The sodium hydroxide is highly pure (99%+) and is supplied as a fine granule which allows it to dissolve quickly in water.
You can use the natriumhydroxide for example:
- Production of soap
- Unclogging sink or shower drain
- Processing of cotton
- Cleaning oil/grease
- Regulate pH
- Hazard statements (H-phrases)H302 + H312: Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
- Weight: 1000g
- Content: 1000 ml
- Percentage of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2): 0 %
- Percentage Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4): 0 %
- Precautionary Statement (P-phrases) P102: Keep out of reach of children